An update was released for Socket™, UDA’s innovative Windows desktop helper app for ConstructionOnline™ which enables powerful integration between ConstructionOnline™ and desktop programs like QuickBooks and PlanSwift.
Updates included in Version 1.0.41:
- Added option to use Detailed Change Order Names when creating Estimates, Invoices, and Purchase Orders
- Added Change Order Costs to lists for selection when creating Estimates, Invoices, and Purchase Orders
- Added option to only show Subcategory Names in Applications for Payment
- Negative Change Orders are now available for inclusion in Applications for Payment
- Negative Change Orders cannot be used to create Invoices or Purchase Orders
- Added function to "resize" Project LIst for better visibility, specifically regarding longer Project Names
- Updated system logic regarding data matching during imports in instances where QuickBooks Items are created with alternate naming structure
- Streamlined creation of QuickBooks Estimates with enhancements delivered to connection & stability of related multi-thread operations
- Updated options regarding the creation of Retainage Items and related QuickBooks Accounts
- Improved data population for the G702 & G703 forms to ensure consistent completion of documents for Applications for Payment
- Updated styling of various headers and buttons, improving navigation and accessibility of correlated actions
To get started with ConstructionOnline’s industry-leading integrations powered by Socket™ - download today or contact UDA Technologies at 800-700-8321 to learn more.