One of the primary advantages of construction project management software is the ability to swiftly repurpose and share information as needed. ConstructionOnline has offered this advantage for years, through reports and construction documents generated from estimates, schedules, and other features. Today, five new options are now available.
- Estimate vs. Actual Report. Track your costs and how they differ from original estimates.
- Purchase Orders. Create a Purchase Order document for any project, and choose which Categories and Subcategories to include.
- Request for Quotes. Draw up a Request for Quote form to get accurate costs from vendors.
- Estimate Notes Report. Pull notes from an estimate, including General, TeamLink, and ClientLink notes.
- Lead Tracking Report. Extract valuable lead tracking information into a printable document.