UDA Technologies continues to invest in the growth and stability of ConstructionOnline™ with regular updates & new enhancements, including -
FREE TRIAL - GETTING STARTED
- Trial accounts will now have access to a new Getting Started tab from the Company Feature Group on the left-sidebar navigation drawer. The Getting Started tab guides new trial users through setting up their company account, creating new projects, adding users, uploading files & photos, customizing their public profile, and more.
- Updated Adjusted Cost values displaying in the Estimate Subtotal, Estimate Total, and Remaining Budget Dashboards.
- Restored the functionality of "Create New" buttons on the empty states of the Client Selections and Change Orders sheets of 3-Level Estimates.
- The Excel Export will now only include Opportunities. Converted Projects are considered Projects and are excluded from the Opportunity Excel Export.
- Optimized new project creation in the instance the user is attempting to create a new project from a Project Template wherein multiple contacts are assigned the same Key Role.
- Units column has been added to the following reports:
- Materials List
- Purchase Order Report
- Request for Quote (RFQ)
- Users can now rearrange the column order displayed for the Schedule Task List. Options can be accessed by right-clicking the label row of the list view or by opening the Schedule View Options from the Schedule Toolbar.
- Schedule Tasks now list their parent Task Groups when viewed on the Calendar Day, Week, and Month views.
- Task groups are listed as a breadcrumb trail.
- Task groups appear on the task and details popup.
- A new column for Date Emailed has been added to the Invoicing table.