November 9, 2020 - ConstructionOnline was updated this week to include new financial data on the growing Contact Timeline view:
- Cards for Change Orders appear in the Financials tab for -
- Creator of the Change Order
- Contacts related to the Change Order
- Contacts who approve/reject the Change Order
- Change Order Cards include fields for -
- Title: Change Order Number > Change Order Name
- Created By
- Change Order Price
- Assigned To
- Added Workdays
- Change Reason
- Submitted Date
- Approval Due Date
- Change Orders & included Attachments can be edited and/or deleted from the Contact Timeline.
- Cards for Selection Choices appear in the Financials tab for -
- Creator of the Selections
- Vendors associated to Selections
- Contacts who approve the Selections
- Selections Cards include fields for -
- Title: Category > Selection > Selection Choice name
- Created By
- Client Price
- Item Webpage
- Item webpage opens the link in another browser tab.
- Client Selections & associated Attachments can be edited and/or deleted from the Contact Timeline.
- Added support for Greek characters to Redline Planroom & Takeoff.
- Unencoded ampersands (&) no longer appear in the sender field for Schedule Task Reminders or automated Daily Log Reminders.
Furthermore, ConstructionOnline and ConstructionOnline Mobile were updated to support enhanced responsiveness and usability on various laptops, tablets, and mobile devices.