New Invoicing is now available in ConstructionOnline, adding just one more capability to the industry’s most powerful online construction estimating & job costing tool. Stand-alone Invoicing in ConstructionOnline follows a host of new, advanced financial functions introduced to ConstructionOnline in 2020.
ConstructionOnline Company Users are now able to
- Create invoices for Estimates and Approved Change Orders
- Email invoices directly to multiple contacts through ConstructionOnline
- Send project invoices instantly to QuickBooks Online
- Quickly & easily record payments and track outstanding balances
- Access important business financial data at-a-glance via Invoicing tables & dashboards
Contractors worldwide will find that Invoicing in ConstructionOnline delivers substantial financial, operational, and organizational benefits. With a variety of flexible Invoicing options, ConstructionOnline’s intuitive Invoicing workflow demonstrates UDA’s expertise regarding matters of construction financial management.
Invoicing is available in all ConstructionOnline 2020 subscription packages, Team & higher. To learn more about ConstructionOnline Invoicing, contact a UDA Product Specialist today at 1.800.700.8321.