Users of UDA’s revolutionary cloud-based takeoff software, Redline, now have access to a variety of new features. Advanced measurements are made simple with the new Pitched Linear and Roof Area tools, and markups have never been easier with the specialty Stamp Tool.
- New Pitched Linear Tool enables users to measure the pitched linear distance of a line by simply setting the rise/run.
- New Roof Area Tool allows the user to accurately estimate the area of a roof based on the pitch.
- New Stamp Tool introduces specialty stamps for electrical, plumbing, and HVAC to clearly distinguish items in your takeoff.
New reports are also accessible to Redline Takeoff users to quickly summarize all relevant information for both the client and contractor.
- Takeoff Quantity Report provides a top-level view of the primary measurements in the takeoff
- Takeoff Summary Report prepares the lump sum values for all measurements for each takeoff
- Measurement by Takeoff produces a granular report giving a detailed view of all measurements
For more information about these great features and how to incorporate Redline Takeoff with the #1 rated construction project management software, contact UDA Technologies at 1.800.700.8321.