The latest update to CO™ Mobile delivers optimized performance and enhanced usability that furthers the flexible project management capabilities of UDA’s family of products & services. Version 4.7.8 is now available for download via Apple & Android app stores.
- To Dos can be successfully marked as "Complete" and/or successfully "Deleted" from the To Do List View consistently in all appropriate instances.
- Streamlined app rendering logic to ensure successful loading of Comments for Daily Logs in the Daily Log List View.
- Enhanced app handling of photo uploads to better address specific "Failure to Upload" reports occurring in isolated instances.
- Users should now be able to successfully clock into General (No Project Related) regardless whether they are with All Projects or a specific Project.
FILES & PHOTOS
- Android: For Images uploaded via Camera, thumbnail "Preview" images should display successfully.
- Apple: When Editing a To Do and uploading an Image as an Attachment to the To Do, the selected image always attaches to the To Do successfully.
- Apple: When a device is locked, the app opens successfully from clicked Notifications, regardless of the app's status (background, open, closed) when the device was locked.