UDA Technologies continues to invest in the growth and stability of ConstructionOnline™ with several new enhancements and recent updates, including -
- Change Orders can now be exported to Excel.
- Costbooks table now displays "Last Imported" and "Last Updated" fields.
- Admin Users can delete multiple Archived Projects at once from the Archived Projects table. Checkboxes are displayed on the project rows that are only displayed for Company Admin Users. A special deletion modal is displayed that requires the user to confirm the number of projects to delete before deleting them.
- Creating a new project redirects the user directly to that new project.
- Added the Schedule Group Completion Report to ConstructionOnline > Schedule Reports.
- Apply and Cancel buttons have been added to the date range pickers on Daily Logging Reports in order to facilitate use. The date selector will not dismiss unless the user accepts or cancels out of the selector.
- Hitting Apply uses the currently selected date range
- Hitting Cancel discards changes and uses the previously selected date range
- ClientLink and TeamLink Contacts now display a date of the last time the contact logged in to ConstructionOnline. The "Last Login Date" is displayed in the top right hand corner of the Projects tab of the Contact Details modal.
- Improved Contact Import/Export functionality. All Contact Data for existing ConstructionOnline Contacts is imported to the Private/Company Details for that Contact. This allows the user to update their Company Contact Records quickly.
- Removing a Company User from the Company User Project Team now also removes them from the Project Channel. This does not retroactively remove Contacts from the Project Channel.
- Users can now select Opportunities as target destinations for the Duplicate Estimate modal.
- Editing Project Tax from the Project Settings or the Estimate Settings will update the tax amounts that display on the estimate table immediately.
- Unclassified Committed Costs are included in the Committed Table in the Estimate Summary.
- Unclassified Actuals are included in the Actuals Total in the Estimate Summary.
- The Estimate creation sequence has been reorganized into a wizard/stepper.
- The Current Contract Summary and Estimate Proposal Reports have been reorganized as a wizard/stepper.
- Sheet order in multi-sheet selection downloads matches the sheet ordering on ConstructionOnline.
- Optimized dictionary applied when scanning for sheet names during sheet upload.
- Additional fields have been added to the Submittals Excel Export, including Responder's Comment Column, Submittal Description Column, Private Column, and Responder Type Column (Submitter, Parallel Approver, Single Approver, Sequential Approver #)
- To Do Lists (both Project and Company) are now paginated.
- Modifying a project template no longer triggers notifications.