UDA Technologies continues to invest in the growth and stability of ConstructionOnline™ with regular updates & new enhancements, including -
- Optimized rounding methods on Invoiced and Paid Change Orders to enhance the population of Paid in Full status in the "Remaining" Column on the "Change Order Details" table
- Enhanced performance of Contact Filters when applied to Daily Logging Reports and Timelines:
- If a Resource is selected on the Log Report, then all of the Logs within the selected Timeframe that are related to the Resource are included on the report.
- If a Resource is selected on the Log Timeline, then all of the Logs within the selected Timeframe that are related to the Resource are displayed on the page.
Note: A contact is considered a "Related Resource" if they are listed as the Resource on any Log Types, except Equipment Logs. For Equipment Logs, the "Assigned" and "Rented From" fields are referenced.
- Disabled auto-capitalization for the Password field on the primary ConstructionOnline™ Login Page. Some virtual keyboards, such as the default Samsung keyboard, have auto-capitalization features which automatically capitalize the leading character entered into a field on a form. This can cause login failures due to case-sensitivity mismatch. The Password field on the ConstructionOnline™ Login Page now automatically prevents the auto-capitalization from occurring.
- Enhanced back-end service calls for Transmittals to improve handling of larger data sets.
- Verified text styling for the Submitted For and Action as Needed controls to ensure best text wrapping on smaller viewports
- Updated styling for Lunch entries and Break entries to deliver the highest quality display in Dark Mode
- Updated Gantt Chart stylings to better account for all display variables within Dark Mode
- Streamlined options to integrate with Cloud File Storage services from the "File Upload" modal