December 14, 2020 - UDA Technologies released several updates & enhancements to ConstructionOnline today, including:
- Optimization of Sample Projects for new ConstructionOnline accounts
- Streamlined Set Password options for new users upon account initialization
- Automated creation of "My Files" project upon account activation
- Enhanced integration with Google Calendars and results following event modification
- Improved posting of Daily Logs from ConstructionOnline Mobile + TeamLink App
- Invoiced amounts from linked Change Orders now display in the Invoiced Amount column on the estimate.
- Change Orders are ordered based on the number field in Estimating
- The CO Number and the GCCO Number are displayed on the Change Order sheet in ConstructionOnline Estimates.
- Estimate Proposals now have two separate options to include/exclude Zero Cost and/or Zero Quantity line items.
- Added File Copied and Filed Moved entries to Latest Project Activity and Company History logs.
- Users can now exclude items that do not have due dates.
- Lead Summary Reports now include both Date Opened and Date Created options.