December 28, 2020 - During this holiday season, UDA Technologies continues to ensure the growth and stability of ConstructionOnline with several updates to usability and performance, including:
- Optimized recurring instances of calendar events on custom calendars
- Aligned company address which populates to the header on Change Order Reports with Company Details from ConstructionOnline Public Profile
- When a user prorates Company Overhead & Margin when creating an Estimate Invoice, Approved Selections are not included in the proration calculations. Approved Selections have their own markup that is independent of the estimate's Company Overhead & Margin, so the Estimate Invoice will exclude Approved Selections.
- Optimized point of access for Live Chat with the ConstructionOnline Team via ConstructionOnline Mobile on tablet devices
- Existing schedule tasks now automatically update to the next workday if a custom holiday is created on the tasks' start date.
- The client price displayed in the payment tab for Client Selections now includes tax.
- Streamlined Transmittal Report to ensure the inclusion of all Transmittals which meet the parameters of the selected filters, when applied.
- To improve load times and enhance overall system performance, the Recent & Upcoming dashboards available from the ConstructionOnline Company Overview now load the first 25 items for each category with the options available to load additional items. Item counts displayed remain accurate with the total number of items for each item type displaying upon initial page load.
REDLINE™ PLANROOM & TAKEOFF
- Standard Scales are now available in both Redline™ Planroom and Redline™ Takeoff.