UDA Technologies continues to invest in the growth and stability of ConstructionOnline with several new updates & enhancements released today, including:
COMPANY COSTBOOKS & ITEMS DATABASE
- Costbooks Export
- Users can export existing costbooks
- Users can download blank costbooks templates
- Users can modify exported costbooks and re-import them to update existing costbooks
Note: Exported costbooks and costbook templates have a second README page that contains instructions for the costbook file, including a list of all valid Units, Units of Measure, Classifications, etc.
- Costbook Import & Update
- Users can now choose to Import Costbooks when right-clicking on an existing costbook to import updates to the costbook.
- Updating existing items:
- Costbook Item Name and Parent Name are the unique identifiers
- An existing Costbook Item will only be updated if the item in the imported costbook has the same name and same location in the file hierarchy.
- Changes to either will result in a new Costbook Item and the existing Costbook Item will remain unaltered.
- Creating New Items:
- Adding a new Costbook Item to the costbook import file will add that item to the costbook on import
- Renaming an existing row item will create a new Costbook Item with the new name and any details in the renamed costbook line item
- Changing the Parent of the Costbook Item (e.g. moving the row item to a different parent folder) will create a new Costbook Item
- Optimized edits to project numbers via inline edits
- Change Order Markup Total for Project Totals in 3-Level Estimates now includes the markup totals for all approved non-linked Change Orders
- Approved Change Order Total calculates in the Estimate Export for 3-Level Estimates
- Enhanced viewports for tablet & mobile access
- Streamlined navigation for creation of new Opportunities
- Editing the Scope of Work from financial report settings modal seamlessly applies edits to Scope of Work across all points within project
- Selection Category Sheets in 3-Level Estimates for Projects & Opportunity display Selections in the order they appear in the primary Selections feature section