UDA Technologies continues to invest in the growth and stability of ConstructionOnline™ with several new enhancements and recent updates, including -
- Email Notifications for RFIs and Submittals now automatically include their respective Summary Reports as file attachments.
- Key Roles can now be assigned to multiple Contacts per Project
- Company Users can create custom Key Roles
- When creating/editing a Project, ConstructionOnline now checks to see if the Project Name is already in use by an inactive ConstructionSuite Project
- Clicking on the "Description" field of an Estimate Category, Subcategory, or Item now launches a new modal. The modal allows for the user to see more of the description, scroll the entire length of the description, and edit the description.
- Users can now view a list of all Invoices created for the Estimate and linked Change Orders by clicking on any of the following Estimate cells: Invoiced, Paid, To Be Invoiced, and/or To Be Paid.
- If multiple Invoices exist, then the modal lists all of the related Invoices in a radio select (single selection list) and has controls to navigate the selected Invoice.
- If only one Invoice exists, then the system navigates to the Invoice on click, and the Invoicing feature opens in a new tab.
- The "Classification" column on the Change Order sheet for 3-Level Estimates has been replaced by a link column that indicates if the Change Order is linked to an Estimate Subcategory.
- Optimized declassification of Invoices that are "Paid in Full"
- Verified efficacy of dates applied to Lead Summary Reports.
- Improved loading of Messages, in the instance that one or more recipients have been deleted as Contacts
PUNCH LISTS & CHECKLISTS
- Duplicating a folder now duplicates all of the folder's contents, including subfolders and lists.
- Also updated the header on the "Duplicate" modal so it is correct for the duplicated item:
- The modal displayed Duplicate Folder when duplicating folders
- The modal displays Duplicate Checklist when duplicating checklists
- The modal displays Duplicate Punch Lists when duplicating punch lists.
- Printed Gantt Chart Schedules include custom task colors
- Printed Gantt Chart Schedules display the Critical Path, when the Critical Path is enabled
- The system now checks to see if WebGL/Hardware Acceleration is enabled when Scheduling loads. It is necessary for the Schedule to render. If it is disabled, the system alerts the user and provides additional instructions.
- Tax is no included in the Cost and Net columns o the Excel Export for All Selections.
- A new step for lining Change Orders to Estimate Subcategories has been added to the Change Order Creation Wizard
- Improved loading time of large Transmittal data sets.