UDA Technologies continues to invest in the growth and stability of ConstructionOnline™ with regular updates & new enhancements, including -
- ASAP Column has been added to Scheduling Views
- Column displays a lightning bolt icon if the task is marked as ASAP
CHECKLISTS & PUNCH LISTS
- Signatures available for all Checklists & Punch Lists, including those saved in Folders & nested Folders
- Convert to Lead command on Contact Row "More Options" Menu successfully launches Lead Conversion Wizard
- Optimized uploading Contact Attachments via drag & drop method on the Attachments Tab of the Contact Timeline
- Streamlined exporting Schedules to Microsoft Project, specifically Schedules created using the "Create Schedule from Estimate" option
- Selection Book Report displays an Item Image if the Selection Choice has images attached. If the Selection Choice does not have a designated Item Image, then the report will use the first available attached image.
- ClientLink™ and TeamLink™ Users can enter approvals for all permitted Submittals via Portal.