UDA Technologies continues to ensure the growth & stability of ConstructionOnline with several recent updates to usability & performance.
Key components of the most recent updates include -
- Massive improvements for bulk file uploads.
- Modified how files are processed when multiple files are uploaded to ConstructionOnline at once or when the user drags/drops folders/files from local device into ConstructionOnline.
- Entering an octothorpe/pound sign/hash mark (#) in the PO Number field of the Purchase Order Report Settings modal no longer causes the report to fail.
- Opportunities table is now paginated to improve usability.
- Streamlined population of Opportunities table in response to newly created Opportunity.
- Optimized prorating of Company Overhead & Margin when creating an Opportunity Estimate Proposal for 5-Column Estimates.
- Users now have options to Print Sheet Only or Print Sheet & Report when printing a Redline Sheet they are currently viewing. Printing a sheet from within the sheet now triggers the Print Options splitter modal.
- Improved printing/downloading from the ClientLink/TeamLink Portal.
- Change Order Reports will always display the Company Information (as defined in the Public Profile) in Contractor cell of Change Order Reports.
- Improved feedback messages displayed when logging in is unsuccessful.
- Performance improvements for loading To Dos on the Company Overview. ConstructionOnline now retrieves To Dos from the server approximately 2-4x faster than previously.
- Streamlined results displayed when marking To Dos "Complete" from the Company Overview > To Dos.
CLOUD SERVICE INTEGRATION
- Verified authorization triggered during Google Drive integration.
- Reviewed and confirmed logic populating Company Contacts List. All Company Contacts are visible to all Company Users.
- Daily Logging Reminder Text Messages are now sent at the specified hour instead of being batched for 22 minutes after the reminder is due to be sent.
- The Project Totals sheet for 3-Level Estimates integrated with QuickBooks Desktop factors the Unclassified QuickBooks Expenses into the Balance calculations.
- Optimized process of assigning Costbook Items to Estimate Line Items where an exact name match occurs.
- Date Type/Range filter determines the results included on Lead Exports.
- Non-Admin Company Users who have been removed from a Project's Company User Team will not see the project on the Project List on the left side navigation bar.
- Users can now make multiple item selections inside of Photo Albums
- Ability to multi-select photos within Project Photo Album
- Move, Download, and Delete options exclusively available when multiple photos are selected
- Users can now directly delete non-activated projects that appear in the ConstructionSuite Projects section of the left side navigation bar. The right-click menu available here now provides a "Delete" option.
- The Archived Projects tab of the Company Overview > Company Projects is now paginated for improved performance.