UDA Technologies continues to invest in the speed & stability of UDA ConstructionOnline™ with regular updates, enhancements, and new features added to the award-winning construction project management platform, including -
- The "Unit" field for Change Order Line Items now references the same object list as the "Unit" field for Items in Company Costbooks.
- Items from Company Costbooks can now be inserted as Line Items on Multi-Line Change Orders
- Attachments added to Change Orders from Approval and Rejection modals now save successfully to the Change Order in any instance
- Multi-Select capabilities now available for To Dos at the Company and Project levels
- When multiple To Dos are selected, options to Edit To Do, Mark Complete/Incomplete, and Delete are available.
- When choosing to "Edit" multiple To Dos, Company Users will be prompted to select the Property to be updated, including options as Assigned Resources, Due Date, Priority, and more.
- When a single To Do is selected, options to Edit To Do, Attach Files, Set Reminder, and Delete are available.
- When choosing to "Edit" a single To Do, Company Users are taken directly to the To Do Details modal.
- Updated system logic related to Sort by Subject function to ensure accurate sorting of To Dos in every instance.
- All supported Files are available for Preview and/or Open from the Project Timeline. Supported File Types include - PDF, RTF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, XLSX, PPT, and PPTX
- Added Modular Home Builders Association to the list of available Professional Organizations which can be displayed on a Company's Public Profile
- Users are now presented with a "Confirmation" modal when choosing to convert an Opportunity to a Project. This prompt as the Company User to verify the action of allocating a Project Start to the creation of the new Project through the conversion of said Opportunity.
- The Company History Log now records the action of an Opportunity being converted to a Project. The Activity Log recorded in the Company History Log includes:
- Source Opportunity
- Date & Time
- Performing User
- Users can now share Takeoff Sheets via email by using the Sheets > Share Menu Option
- Users can now right-click and drag to "Pan" - or reposition - a Redline™ Sheet while drawing with any markup tools active
- Updated system logic to imrpve the Redline™ Sheet Upload Service and enhance error-handling for flagged PDF uploads
- Sharing sets of 6 or more sheets by email correctly triggers the "Share by Email" modal to send the sheets to the designated recipient
- Sheet markups are now always created as vector graphic elements to improve the quality of the resulting product whenever a sheet is Downloaded or Printed
- Markups maintain their orientation when Downloading Redline™ Sheets
- Mouseover buttons for Edit, Duplicate, and Delete functions now appear immediately on Daily Log Cards for newly created Log Entries; a refresh of the page is not required.
- Attachments may be removed from Submittals during - Creation, Duplication, or Revision
- Attachments may not be removed during Submittal "Edit."