UDA Technologies continues to invest in the speed & stability of UDA ConstructionOnline™ with regular updates, enhancements, and new features added to the award-winning project management platform, including -
- Revised styling for the Day View of Daily Logs, replacing the previous tab-view layout with new, enhanced card-view layout, which includes a card for each individual Log Type: Work Log, Equipment Log, Materials Log, Project Notes, Delay Log, Weather Log, Visitor Log, Delivery Log, and Safety Log.
- Choosing "+New Log" opens a pop-over modal where log details can be entered which replaces the previous inline entry option.
- Logs display within the designated card window for their Log Type upon creation.
- Fields for Bid Date and Bid Submitted Date added for Opportunities
- Added "Change Order Number" field to the Contract Summary and Proposal Reports
- Updated rounding methodology applied to Change Order totals on the Change Order Summary by Status/Type/Reason Reports to ensure consistency across project data
- Verified that Estimate Dashboards include Estimates for Projects converted from Opportunities in all instances
FILES & PHOTOS
- HEIC files are now converted to JPG files upon upload to ensure consistent display of images in the Files & Photos features in ConstructionOnline™
- Existing HEIC files are not retroactively converted to JPG files
- Creating a Project from a Project Template includes any Checklist Item Issues contained in the Template's Checklist(s)
- Eliminated email notifications erronesouly sent for template content when choosing to Create a Project Template from an existing Project
- Added column for Trade to Schedule Gantt and List Views
- Verified that the Schedule Print modal correctly defaults to the selected Project's Schedule in all instances
- Photos uploaded as Attachments for webview features now upload in their original orientation in all instances
- Webview features for CO™ Mobile include - Punch Lists, Checklists, Estimating, Change Orders, Client Selections, Messaging, RFIs, Transmittals, Submittals, Newsfeed, Lead Tracking, Redline™, and GamePlan™