UDA Technologies continues to invest in the speed & stability of UDA ConstructionOnline™ with regular updates, enhancements, and new features added to the award-winning construction project management platform, including -
- Country & Language Settings have been added to ConstructionOnline's top navigation. The selected country's flag displays as the menu icon, next to the existing Account Settings Menu. Click the flag icon opens the Country & Language modal that can be used to apply country-specific preferences throughout the ConstructionOnline™ account, including Currency, Date/Time Format, Units of Measure, and more.
- Option added to "Duplicate" Change Orders
- Messaging now available for Opportunities
- Columns for Division, Region, and Office have been added to the Opportunity Table
REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION (RFIs)
- Added "Trash" (aka "Deleted") feature for RFIs
- Deleted RFIs are sent to the RFI Trash instead of directly being permanently removed from ConstructionOnline™
- From the RFI Trash, Company Users can restore the RFI or permanently delete the RFI
- Permanently deleting an RFI from the RFI Trash permanently deletes the RFI from ConstructionOnline™
- Company Admins have full access to the RFI Trash
- Non-Admin Company Users must have "Can Create, Edit, & Delete" permissions in order to access the RFI Trash
- Users can now Drag-and-Drop multiple Schedule Tasks and Schedule Groups from both the List View and the Gantt View
- Options added for users when choosing to Create Schedule from Estimate: exclude Items with 0 Quantity and/or Items with 0 Cost.
- Enhanced system application of prorated Company Overhead and Margin for all Opportunity Estimate Proposals
- Updated styling for Estimate sidebar expand/collapse controls to improve button visibility
- Verified that "Edit" and "Delete" mouseover buttons always display on Lead Note Cards for Company Admin Users and Non-Admin Company Users with sufficient permissions
- Company Admin Users and Non-Admin Company Users with sufficient permissions can perform inline edits on Lead Timeline
- To, CC, and BCC fields now responsively expand to accommodate any number of Contacts when adding recipients to Create a New Conversation
CLIENTLINK™ / TEAMLINK™ PORTAL
- ClientLink™ and/or TeamLink™ Users no longer have access to the "Archive Project" command on the project right-click menu in any instance.
- ClientLink™ and/or TeamLink™ Users can download full-size Redline™ Sheets from within the ClientLink™ / TeamLink™ Portal.
REDLINE™ PLANROOM / REDLINE™ TAKEOFF
- The Add New... text button has been removed from the ClientLink™ / TeamLink™ Portal view of Redline™
- Updated styling on Client Selections page in ConstructionOnline™ to remove extraneous spacing throughout
- Updated styling for Client Selections Dashboard elements
- Streamlined system handling of Selection edits to ensure that saving Selection Choice Details without having modified Selection Choice(s) does not "Revert" any entered Selection Response.
- Updated File Upload modal to successfully handle uploads of files from Pages and Numbers (Macintosh versions of Word and Excel respectively)
- Added Project Notes from CO™ Mobile to the Project Details modal (first tab) in ConstructionOnline™ Proper
- Additional fields have been added to the Project Export to Microsoft Excel:
- Street Address
- Zip Code