UDA Technologies continues to invest in the growth & stability of ConstructionOnline™ with regular updates & new enhancements, including -
NEW! COSTBOOK ASSEMBLIES
- Costbook Assemblies have been added to OnCost™ Estimating and Redline™ Takeoff
- Users can group multiple Costbook Items together into a single Assembly for easy application in construction takeoffs & estimates.
- Assemblies can be created with ConstructionOnline's Company Costbooks and accessed under the "Assemblies View."
- Assemblies can be created from within Redline™ Takeoff and/or OnCost™ Estimating as needed.
- Assemblies are exclusively compatible with 3-Level Estimates
- When an Assembly is applied to a takeoff or estimate, a Subcategory is created with the Assembly Name, and the Assembly Items are included within the Subcategory.
- Takeoff compatibility of Assemblies is dependent upon the assigned unit of measure for the Assembly and the Takeoff Measurement.
- Special Case Items are not impacted by Takeoff Measurements.
- Quantity multipliers can be applied to individual Assemblies in an Estimate.
- Assemblies are available in current ConstructionOnline™ Team, Business, and Enterprise subscription packages.
- Changes to the cost and/or pricing of an Approved Change Order will revoke the previously entered approval and will require secondary approval & signature from the Client.
- Optimized export of Estimates to Excel to improve export success rate.
- Streamlined option to Download All Project Files, specifically accounting for the inclusion of all nested Project Folders.
- File extensions displayed immediately for Files moved via dropdown action menu option
CLIENTLINK™ & TEAMLINK™ PORTALS
- Verified that ClientLink™ & TeamLink™ Users are redirected to the ClientLink™/TeamLink™ Portal when/if prompted for login after clicking links included in email notifications.