UDA recently released a host of updates to the Purchase Order Report found in ConstructionOnline’s Financial Reporting. As one of the most popular reports utilized by construction pros, the ConstructionOnline Product Team has continued to prioritize projects that enhance the features and functionality of the Purchase Order Report. The most recent round of improvements include:
- New Document Density options added. Users can now choose from -
- Default - Standard Row Density
- Comfortable - Row Density is increased
- Compressed - Row Density is increased further
- Updated styling and formatting of the Filter by Classification wrapper
- Updated styling and formatting of the wizard so that it is more responsive to different browser window sizes
- A review of system logic to ensure the Estimate dropdown menu located in the first step of the wizard populates in all instances
Following major enhancements made earlier this year, which included updating the report modal to a wizard, adding a dynamic table for better management of financial data, providing two new ways to generate Purchase Orders, and more, these additional options and improvements work to increase the usability of generating Purchase Orders from ConstructionOnline.
With the ability to quickly and easily generate 150+ custom-branded, professional reports from critical construction data, it’s clear why nearly one million construction pros trust ConstructionOnline for their construction documentation needs. To learn more about construction reporting within ConstructionOnline, contact a Product Specialist at 800.700.8321.