UDA Technologies recently announced the early release of ConstructionOnline’s new OnPoint™ Proposal Wizard. The highly-anticipated upgrade to ConstructionOnline’s Estimate Report Generator, ConstructionOnline’s OnPoint™ Proposal Wizard empowers construction companies to create professional estimate proposals, fully customized with dozens of new tools & options for proposal style, level of detail, and additional content.
Since 1999, UDA Technologies has been known for setting the standard in construction estimating, job costing, and proposal generation with ConstructionOnline’s desktop companion product - ConstructionSuite™ - historically leading the industry for decades, and now they are ready to exceed industry expectations once again with the new OnPoint™ Proposal Wizard for ConstructionOnline. With unparalleled power, countless options, and an incredibly easy-to-use interface, ConstructionOnline’s OnPoint™ Proposal Wizard delivers the next generation of construction proposal software for modern construction companies worldwide.
Highlights of ConstructionOnline’s new OnPoint™ Proposal Wizard:
- 7 Professional, Predefined Proposal Options which can be used as-is or customized to the user’s preference
- In-Line Proposal Preview which offers users the ability to see proposal updates & edits in real time
- Condensed Layout Options, Flexible Table Controls, and more to offer users complete control over the look & feel of company Proposals
- New Date Fields to document Proposal’s Preparation Date and Expiration Date
- Expanded Options for Default Text to allow users more options for easily including custom contract language