ConstructionOnline™ delivered a multitude of impressive updates to the powerful online estimating tool in 2020, skyrocketing past competitors to deliver by-far the most advanced construction estimating solution on the market today.
Key updates released to ConstructionOnline OnCost™ Estimating in 2020 include -
- Detailed, Multi-Line Change Orders
- Independent Invoicing Tools
- Company Costbooks + Items Database
- Cost Codes, which can be applied to estimates & a variety of other data points in ConstructionOnline
- Ability to create Schedule from Estimate
- Advanced Accounting Integration with both QuickBooks Online + QuickBooks
With these and many more enhancements now available, new users are flocking to ConstructionOnline™ in record numbers. UDA expects to see current trends continue with the much-anticipated release of integration between Redline Takeoff and OnCost™ Estimating slated for release at the start of 2021. Redline Takeoff was released in early 2020 by UDA Technologies, delivering a stand-alone construction takeoff toolkit, and the impending integration with OnCost™ Estimating will position ConstructionOnline as the leading all-in-one construction project management solution.
To learn more about ConstructionOnline's award-winning construction estimating & job costing solutions, contact a UDA Product Consultant today at 1.800.700.8321.