UDA Technologies recently released an expanded version of the Latest News blade in ConstructionOnline™ featuring a new Help & Support tab. ConstructionOnline™ Users will find the new tab—which can be accessed through the red “Help” button or bell icon in the top right corner of the platform—detailing five different support options available to them. These options include:
- Live Chat - This option allows users to open a one-on-one Live Chat with a ConstructionOnline™ Product Specialist.
- Knowledge Base - This option directs users to ConstructionOnline’s comprehensive help database where they can search for step-by-step guidance within a library of 1000+ Knowledge Base articles.
- Expert Training - This option takes users to the Schedule Training web page where they can arrange one-on-one training sessions with a ConstructionOnline™ Product Specialist.
- Email Support - This option opens the user’s default email application with firstname.lastname@example.org automatically populated as the email recipient so that users can send any questions they have about ConstructionOnline™ products and services easily via email.
- Phone Support - This option displays the Hours of Operation and Contact Information for UDA’s Support Team if users wish to contact via phone call.
By making this information more accessible in the ConstructionOnline™ product, UDA continues to display its dedication to providing the industry’s best help and support resources. UDA is proud to deliver 5-star customer service to its growing clientbase of nearly one million construction pros across over 75 countries worldwide. To learn more about the award-winning help & support options available to all ConstructionOnline™ Users, contact UDA Technologies today at 1.800.700.8321.