As part of ConstructionOnline™ 2024, UDA Technologies is excited to announce the release of a brand-new module designed for tracking construction Insurance & Certificates. The highly-anticipated new toolkit helps construction companies reduce risk and ensure compliance across all insurance policies, licenses, bonds, and certificates.
Insufficient insurance policies, expired licenses, and forgotten bonds can open construction companies up to costly fines, delays, and liabilities. Construction companies can protect against these risks by maintaining current, complete documentation. New Certificate & Insurance Tracking for ConstructionOnline 2024 delivers the tools construction companies need to -
- Record Insurance Policies, Licenses, Bonds, and Certifications
- Associate records with Company Projects and/or Contacts
- Send Custom Reminders for Upcoming & Overdue Expirations, and get enhanced visibility with the Expiration Breakdown dashboard
- Securely Store Documents for easy reference in case of audit, inspection, accident, lawsuit, and more
- Quickly Access Certificates with powerful Search, Filter, and Group By tools - part of ConstructionOnline’s new Dynamic Tables
Additional updates have been implemented across ConstructionOnline to account for the recent release of the new Certificate Tracking feature:
- A new menu option for Insurance & Certificates has been added to ConstructionOnline’s left sidebar menu, underneath the Team Management section. Here, users can access all recorded Insurance Policies, Licenses, Bonds, and Certifications.'
- A new dropdown for Certificate Tracking has been added to ConstructionOnline’s Company Employee Permissions Settings. Here, Company Admin Users can manage users’ access to Insurance & Certificates by selecting one of the following options:
- Cannot View
- Can View
- Can Create, Edit, and Delete
- Timelines for ConstructionOnline Projects and Contacts have been updated to include Certificate Tracking activities, including a Filter option for “Certificates” available from the dropdown menu for Type.
Certificate & Insurance Tracking is included in select subscription packages for ConstructionOnline 2024. While any ConstructionOnline Contact may receive email notifications regarding upcoming & overdue Due Dates and/or Expirations, access to the Company & Project Certificate Records is exclusively available for ConstructionOnline Company Employees with applicable permissions.
To learn more about Insurance & Certificates, contact the ConstructionOnline Team at 800.700.8321, or join us at the International Builders’ Show in Las Vegas, February 27-29, 2024 to see all the new features & upgrades for ConstructionOnline™ 2024 in-person!