An update was released for Socket™, UDA’s innovative Windows desktop helper app for ConstructionOnline™ which enables powerful integration between ConstructionOnline™ and desktop programs like QuickBooks and PlanSwift.
Updates included in Version 1.0.42:
- When importing bills from QuickBooks to ConstructionOnline, added query to find the Category/Subcategory/Item referenced for allocation of imported “Actuals,” as opposed to only the Category/Subcategory.
- Updated Scheduled Value calculations on the Application for Payment to always include appropriate tax values.
- Updated system logic to populate Application for Payment entries in the same order as they are presented on the Estimate.
- When creating Estimates and Invoices in QuickBooks, calculations have been updated to always include taxes for Items.
- Updated logic applied when importing Invoices with Retainage to properly sort lines containing “Less Retainage” into the “Unclassified” section.
- Updated logic applied when importing Invoices for Retainage to properly consistently pull Retainage values and sort “Retainage Received” lines.
To get started with ConstructionOnline’s industry-leading integrations powered by Socket™ - download today or contact UDA Technologies at 800-700-8321 to learn more.