An update was released for Socket™, UDA’s innovative Windows desktop helper app for ConstructionOnline™ which enables powerful integration between ConstructionOnline™ and desktop programs like QuickBooks and PlanSwift.
Updates included in Version 1.0.44:
- Added message to confirm deletion of existing Application for Payment
- Introduced direct hyperlink to ConstructionOnline Knowledge Base within Socket “Help” menu
- Enhanced system logic applied when scheduling Batch Operations
- Added “Project Refresh” prior to any Batch Operation to ensure always up-to-date project information
- Improved CAD import function to consolidate and sum totals in instances of multiple identical item entries
- Updated Change Order logic to account for negative Change Orders within any Application for Payment
To get started with ConstructionOnline’s industry-leading integrations powered by Socket™ - download today or contact UDA Technologies at 800-700-8321 to learn more.