UDA recently announced a new update for Socket™, UDA’s innovative Windows desktop helper app for ConstructionOnline™ 2023. Socket works with Windows to streamline direct integration between ConstructionOnline and desktop programs like QuickBooks and PlanSwift.
Updates included in Version 1.0.51:
- Expanded logic applied to Invoices and Applications for Payment to allow for the inclusion of previous partial retainage values on subsequent applications
- Improved handling of ampersands in the naming of Projects, Categories, Subcategories, Items, Selections, and Change Orders where existing data in either ConstructionOnline or QuickBooks contains “&” or “&”
- Improved handling of negative Change Orders relative to Credit Memos and Applications for Payment to prevent doubled calculation and/or omission of markup values
- Updated system logic to consistently import active data from the PlanSwift Estimate in all appropriate instances
- Added option for Markup Import to be included when available in the PlanSwift Estimate
- Expanded PlanSwift integration to align with 3-level Advanced Estimates in ConstructionOnline
- Introduced option for CAD Import to pull from the active installation of the PlanSwift application
- Updated labels within app to clarify options for importing items by Folder Path or by Division/Subdivision
- Add option to apply Category Names or Items Names in place of missing Subcategory entries
To get started with ConstructionOnline’s industry-leading integrations powered by Socket™ today, download from within your ConstructionOnline Account or contact a ConstructionOnline Product Specialist at 800-700-8321 to learn more.