UDA Technologies recently announced the upcoming schedule of events from UDA Academy for summer 2020. Hosted by senior product specialists, UDA Academy training sessions allow up to 1,000 attendees and feature expert training and exclusive sneak peeks. Our free classes will cover a variety of topics designed to help you and your business succeed in any market.
Registration is now open for all upcoming summer sessions:
- June 4 - The 5 Mistakes Unsuccessful Builders Make and How to Avoid Them
- June 11 - Feature Spotlight - Meet the Brand New Lead Timeline View
- June 18 – Conquering the 3 Most Common Objections to Software Adoption by Construction Teams
- June 25 – Feature Spotlight: Introducing New Customizable Estimate Tax Settings for ConstructionOnline
- July 2 – First Look: Take Your Team's Communication to the Next Level with New Envoy Chat Channels
Consistently rated #1 in customer service + satisfaction, UDA Academy’s webinars & workshops serve as excellent resources for product application, best business practices, and industry insight. All sessions are recorded and available for on-demand viewing on UDA’s Events Page here.